Sunday, July 1, 2007

Truth: Mine's the stinky one!

Truth #14

"Yes, I know my son's dirty diaper needs changing. But I'm having too much fun sitting here at the park chatting with my friends to get up, walk to the car, and change him right now. When he comes over here, we just pretend that we don't smell anything, and when he comes near you and you wrinkle your nose, we pretend you don't exist. Go ahead. Throw me another dirty look. A little poop never hurt anyone."

Submitted 6/30/07 via e-mail

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sisters is the stinky one....Please momma's take the 3 short minutes it takes to change a dirty diaper.....Lord knows diaper rash hurts.

Anonymous said...

really, that's no good for his skin. you can give him sores, infections, all sorts of skin issues. don't be such a lazy cow.